All Discussions Tagged 'simple' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communicating to the Community

How do you communicate to your simple, organic house church group? Phone, Text, Facebook, a message board, a knock on their door?  In this…

Started by Ken Eastburn

4 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Wayne Norbutas

"An Artisan" - Indie Christian Film

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, but I'm not new to simple/house church.  I know that visiting a site like this and immediately advert…

Started by John Morrison

0 Mar 25, 2013

Looking to connect with Austin, TX simple church folk

Been in Austin, TX now going on 8 weeks. I have tried to contact Tony, either I had a bad email address or he is too busy to reply, or...?…

Started by Kent Secor

4 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Kent Secor

GraceGround.com

I have used SimpleChurch and H2H for a while, and have benefited greatly from the forum and community here.    I am not trying to compete,…

Started by Jeremy Myers

0 Mar 1, 2011

Simple church and Apostolic church: A comparision

Having read through many of the threads here, I have seen many discussions on the Simple church ideal and practical. What I am interested i…

Started by Robert Loutzenhiser

262 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by dena sanderson smith

Rapid City, SD Conference

Just wanted all of you to know that Milt Rodriguez and Gary Welter have been kind enough to agree to come to Rapid City, SD to hold an orga…

Started by Cindy Skillman

0 Jan 6, 2010

Simple Church Documentary

This last spring The Foursquare Church helped to finance the filming of a documentary about Simple Church and though it hasn't been duplica…

Started by Scott Linklater

3 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Grubbs

Simple church with friends

Hi to all, I've been on Simple Church for sometime and have gained much spiritual fulfilment following the discussions here. I was talkin…

Started by Steve

0 Feb 1, 2009

Hello

Hey, I'm wondering for those of you who are nearby (Michigan), what would be the most helpful thing we could do to help one another? Just w…

Started by Chad Farrand

1 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Greg Cunningham with wife, Provi

Do you know of any place I can download mp3 songs to play on my page?

Hi to all, I'm looking to buy and download mp3 songs to add to my page but have looked at various places on www. Cannot find one that allow…

Started by Steve

6 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Steve

RSS

New Discipleship Course

Practical Stewardship:

Would you like to be a part of a very practical conversation by business owners looking for accountability in giving and learning from each other practical stewardship of the resources that the Lord has provided?

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Dale Interactive.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service