These forums are based around the topics of simple church life.
Our intent for these forums is to foster community for Christians who are interested in or involved in Simple expressions of church. We hope to provide a place for open discussion of issues, encouragement, prayer… a place of restoration and life.
In this spirit, we have some guidelines we would like you to be aware of:
* We believe that the restored heart through Christ is good and we are to look for that in each other.
* The goal is “life in Christ” and a community of restoration. While freedom and honesty are virtues, be careful not to use them at the expense of others.
* Remember that men, women, and teenagers have access to the public forums. Speak appropriately for that audience. Use discretion with your language and with discussing sexual issues.
* Some topics are just inappropriate. We ask you again to use your judgment on what is beneficial for the community as a whole and what needs to be taken into a more private conversation. You may want to create a private, invitation only group to discuss these issues with those you know and trust.
* To encourage authentic community we discourage multiple online identities.
* While some conflict and disagreements occur in any community, we expect each of you to do the work of moving towards a community of restoration and not division.
* In order to preserve this community, we will set boundaries when the spirit of this forum is violated.
For the most part, this forum is moderated by you. While I will have a hand in things if needed, I want you to invest in each other’s growth and in preserving the freedom and life of this place by your interactions and investment in each other.