1. In reference to the Jesus movement and other home group movements....."They had not realized the megapower of the microchurch - p. 14
2. Simply changing the structure or location of the church, however, ....is not an end in itself. God... wants a body of people dependent on Him...........p. 34
3. God works wherever His people seek Him with all their hearts. p. 58
4. People may leave the traditional church, but it sometimes takes a long time for the tradition to leave them! p. 70
5. Praying the 10:2b virus......If you aren't seeing an abundant harvest, you may be looking in the wrong places. p. 101.
6. It's easy to move on to God's next thing when you don't have a payroll or a mortgage. p. 119
7. A Bible - What does it say?
A Question Mark - What does it mean?
A Lightbulb - What are you going to do about it?
A mouth - Who are you going to tell? p. 125
8. For leaders in the New Testament, their only promise was persecution, not perks and public praise. p. 146
9. Model, assist, watch, leave p. 212